What a day! - ¡Que día!

I was in the truth, if you don't think your day will be great, it is not. And that happened to me today. I can't believe that when I came back home, I just started to cry, and I couldn't stop, but then, I felt fine, like relieved. I cried because my best friend, she is diferent whit me now, so much diferent, and that make me sad. But now I feel so much better...
So many times I'd like stay at home, don't talk to anybody, but then I regret. I, just... My life it's a desaster, a mees up -.-
Well, I promised you I would write the places I like to travel, and the places I all ready went to, yesterday, but I couldn't, maybe I will do it later, or maybe tomorrow ok? Now I'm gonna put my pijama on.
You will love that post;) I'm sure.

I need you to tell me what to do, to get my best friend back whit me, for her treat me as she treat me before. I need a good advice.

Thank you, all of you, very, very much. Good bless! Love you :)


Mía.



Yo estaba en lo cierto, si no crees que tu día va a ser estupendo, no lo es. Y eso me pasó a mí hoy. No puedo creer que apenas llegué a mi casa me largué a llorar, y no podía parar. Pero después me sentí mucho mejor, cómo que me había desahogado, estaba, aliviada, Lloré por mi mejor amiga, por la forma que ella es ahora conmigo, siento que ya no soy su mejor amiga, lo sé. Y me pone mal, porque no entiendo que hice, o que no hice. Pero ya lo acepté, y sigo con mi vida.

Muchas veces pienso en quedarme en casa, no salir, no hablar con nadie, aislarme. Pero me arrepiento. Sólo... Mi vida es tan complicada, y un desastre.
Bueno, yo les prometí que iba a escribir sobre los lugares que quisiera viajar, y a los que ya fui, ayer. Pero no pude, asíque más tarde o mañana si? Bueno, ahora me voy a poner mi pijama :)

Necesito que me digan que hacer, para recuperar a mi mejor amiga, para que ella me trate como solía hacerlo. Necesito un buen consejo.

¡Muchas gracias a todos! ¡Suerte! ¡Los amo!

Mía.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario