Coming back from school. Volviendo del colegio

Here in Argentina it's 03:17 p.m. So, I'm all ready at home, I all ready ate, so I'm going to play some time in computer :) Today was great! I spent great time today at School, I laughed a lot whit the girls ;) They're the best friends ever! Today we're gonna go to downtown... We have to buy the tickets for the party tomorrow friday. So I'll post pictures on Saturday ok? :)
Tonight I will write about my dreams, and about what places I wish to go some day. Maybe you can tell me another one who you think it's nice and beautiful, and talk me about it, don't you think?
I will also write the places I went, and what I think about them...

Well, I'm gonna to take a little nap, ok? I'm tired, the School starts from: 07:00 a.m. to 13:10 p.m. I mean, everyday I go to sleep late, and I only rest a couple of hours.

Good bless to all of you. I love you!


Mía :)



Aquí en Argentina son las 15:30 p.m. Así que ya estoy en casa, y ya almorcé. Ahora voy a estar un ratito en la computadora :) ¡Hoy fue genial! ¡La pasé de maravilla en el colegio con las chicas! Son las mejores amigas que hay, me hacen reír tanto... Hoy tenemos que ir al centro, para comprar las entradas a una fiesta en el Chancay Rugby Club, este viernes. Así que seguro subo las fotos este sábado si?
Esta noche voy a hablar sobre mis sueños, sobre los lugares que me encantaría ir algún día. Quizás me puedan hablar de algunos otros lugares que también son lindos para visitar, ¿Si?
También voy a escribir los lugares que fui, y lo que opino de ellos...

Bueno, ahora voy a dormir una pequeña siesta. Estoy muy cansada, voy al colegio desde las 07:00 a.m hasta las 13:10 p.m. Además de que me acuesto todos los días muy tarde, sólo puedo dormir un par de horas...

¡Un beso grande a todos! Los quiero muchísimo.

Mía :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario