What can I do to have fun? I am so much bored, there's nothing to do, nothing I can do, my head is killing me. I'm bored, starving and there's no one to talk with. I just have to wait until 21:00 p.m. (nine o'clock), and watch Dr House, but until then, I will be boring, and you know what? We all are like that, my best friend Tini, she is doing like me, another friends of mine, are exactly like me. There is nothing what I can do? Facebook it's boring, Twitter it's boring, Msn it's boring, that's why I wanna talk with you guys, know more about you, maybe draw you, maybe, I don't know.

Please, follow her: http://twitter.com/MPazMahillo.


And please, talk to me, you can do it by Twitter, FB or Msn:
Msn (chat or emails): mialambertti@hotmail.com
I'm not playing on Habbo right now, so, talk to me by one of them.

Good bless guys, love you!
Mía:)


¿Qué puedo hacer para divertirme? Estoy muy aburrida y no hay nada para hacer, nada que yo pueda hacer, además mi cabeza me está matando. Estoy aburrida, con hambre y no hay nadie con quién pueda hablar. Sólo tengo que esperar hasta las 21:00 (las nueve), y ver Dr. House, pero hasta entonces estaré muy aburrida. ¿Y saben qué? Todos estamos así, todos y cada uno de nosotros, mi mejor amiga Tini, está como yo, otros amigos míos, están exactamente como yo, ¿Acaso no hay nada que sea divertido para hacer? Facebook es aburrido, Twitter es aburrido, ¡Hasta el msn es aburrido! Es por eso que quiero hablar con ustedes, conocer más sobre ustedes, quizás dibujarlos, quizás, hay no sé.
Por favor, SÍGANLA: http://twitter.com/MPazMahillo


Y por favor, hablen conmigo, lo pueden hacer por FB, Twitter or Msn:
Msn (chat o emails): mialambertti@hotmail.com
Ahora no estoy en Habbo así que hablenme por esos.

Buena suerte, ¡Los amo!
Mía:)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario