My ear hurts so much - Mi oreja me duele mucho.

My ear hurts so much, the pain it's insufferable, I can deal with it anymore, and the painkillers, they're not good enough.
At least my best friend Tini it's with me, we're laughing about a lot of stuff, and acting like stupids, hahaha, she makes me happy in this painfully moment, LOVE YOU TINI(L)
I think we're gonna make a fun video, You would like that? I think you would;)

My cousin needs a favor please, could you people follow her on Twitter?
She needs more followers so she can follow.
Please, FOLLOW HER, SHE WILL FOLLOW YOU BACK.

There is a survey about cell phones, could you clic in the opcion you like more? Thanks!

Having fun with Tini:

If we make that video, I'll post it, don't worry;)
And if you wanna talk, write or chat with me:

Msn (chat): mialambertti@hotmail.com
Habbo (habbo.es): MiaLambertti

Good luck!
Mía:)


Me duele muchísimo la oreja, el dolor es totalmente insoportable. No puedo lidiar con el más, y al parecer los calmantes no son lo suficientemente potentes.
Por lo menos mi mejor amiga Tini está conmigo, estamos riéndonos sobre muchísimas cosas, y actuando como tontas, jajaja, ella me hace feliz en este doloroso momento, TE AMO TINI(L)
Creo que haremos un vídeo gracioso, ¿Les gustaría eso? Yo creo que sí, jajaja.

Mi prima necesita un favor, ¿Podrían por favor seguirla en Twitter?
Necesita más seguidores para poder seguir.
POR FAVOR SÍGANLA, ELLA LOS SEGUIRÁ TAMBIÉN.

Puse una encuesta sobre celulares, les pido que voten al que más les guste. Gracias.

Divirtiéndonos con Tini:

Y si al final hacemos el vídeo, no se preocupen, lo subiré;)
Ya saben, si quieren hablar conmigo, escribirme, contactarme o chatear conmigo:
Msn (chat): mialambertti@hotmail.com
Habbo (habbo.es): MiaLambertti

¡Buena suerte!
Mía:)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario