Hi! How are you? I hope you're ok, I'm fine, thanks! I'm at home, alone, just with my doggie, I'm gonna eat in a moment, and, I don't know, have fun? YEAH! Well, actually, I don't have much to say, I just wanted to talk to you a little bit, and if you like this blog, you can talk about it with another friends don't you? I have this situation, Laura, she is a old friend, well, no that old, but, I know her about one or maybe two years ago, and now the only thing she does it's look for an excuse to be angry with me and remove me from her Facebook's friends, mayba, she's angry because I don't go out with her, but, she can still been my friend, and she a big liar, I really mean it, she lies about stuff that are so much impossible, and you always are like, what? That makes me angry, because, girl, if you don't like your life like the way it is, just, do something to change it, don't lie about it, don't lie telling things that they are not. Just, get a life, I am telling this in the most affecting way I can, because she's my friend, and I love her, I just don't want to people think wrong about her. But, now I can't even talk to her, because, if she don't want to, I just can.
I think this can happen to any of you guys.

Please, FOLLOW HER, http://twitter.com/MPazMahillo, SHE FOLLOWS ALWAYS BACK!


Well, now I'm gonna have luch, and maybe I will sleep some time, if you wanna talk to me, you already know:

Msn (chat): mialambertti@hotmail.com

Good bless!
Mía:)


Hola, ¿Cómo estan? Espero que estén fantástico, yo sí, muy bien la verdad. Ahora estoy en casa sola, con mi perrito, en un ratito iré a comer, y no sé, después, ¿Divertirme? ¡OBVIO! Bueno, en realidad ahora no tengo mucho para decir, pero bueno, quería hablar un ratito con ustedes, y no sé, si les gusta este blog, podrían comentarlo con algunos amigos, a ver si les gusta también.
Escuchen, tengo esta situación: Mi amiga, Laura, es una vieja amiga, bueno, ni tan vieja, pero la conozco como hace un año, dos. Y ahora lo único que hace es buscar una excusa para estar enojada conmigo y eliminarme de Facebook, quizás está enojada porque ya no me junto con ella, pero igual puede seguir siendo mi amiga, pero es que es muy mentirosa, y lo digo enserio, miente sobre cosas que son muy imposible, y siempre te quedas como diciendo, ¿Qué? Y eso me enferma, porque, chica, si no te gusta tu vida del modo que es, haz algo para cambiarla. No mientas sobre ella, no digas cosas que no son. Consigue una vida. Te lo digo de la forma más afectiva que puedo, porque ella es mi amiga y la amo, y no quiero que la gente hable mal de ella. Pero ahora ni siquiera puedo hablar con ella, si no quiere, no podré.
Creo que eso puede pasarle a cualquiera de ustedes :/

Por favor, síganla, http://twitter.com/MPazMahillo ella los seguirá.


Bueno, ahora voy a comer, y quizás duerma una pequeña siesta. Y saben, si quieren hablarme:

Msn (chat): mialambertti@hotmail.com

¡Un beso a todos! Y buena suerte...
Mía:)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario